Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Life.

I finish reading the third book titled Swollen. =) The first 2 books I read has a little detail of death, and this time too. Sighs. All popular guys, how pity? But this time, although there was death, but more to family. I am going to read "twilight" soon. And, I just found out they finish filming the twilight movie too and will be out in December, hopefully in Malaysia too!

p/s: To read more, check my friend's blog out: Yen Yee. Hit the link button!

I am sick for almost 2 weeks already. The fact that I am gaining my weight back is no good.. Tsk. I must stop myself from eating every a few hours or getting something to munch just to satisfy that evil me. From the Langkawi trip, I bought *cough* chocolates, which is quite a lot, and I can handle a Toblerone Swiss White chocolate all by myself in 3 days. Harh, without doing any exercises to compensate. Die larrhhh this time.

Oh, and its mid July already. Cannot believe, 1 month just crept by so slow. (sometimes, I think its fast.) As usual, I always say I want to do this, go here go there and have many many plans, which at the end made me stay at home most of the time. Even asking me to drive my sister or brother out for tuition will make me feel so restless. Hah! And I am becoming more impatient about things, easier to worry, frus and angry at something. I am a bad girl. Sorry!

I need to go out and get more life. Not crazily promising to sit in his car and follow them to Genting middle of the night, although I would love to. Too much risk, both Mr. Speed Racer!

And ohmyGod!! The "make a baby" application in facebook once again make Ning and I crazy cause we can shop for our children's clothes now! The thing is, we got to spend more money! Me, being the best mummy in the world bought lovely things for Summer already, and Ning did window-shopping. Lol. I love it!

Nights.

No comments: