Sunday, August 17, 2008

16.08.08

He left.

There goes my day. A day where I had only 4 hours sleep in the night cause I slept from 4am to 8am. Then, I started to feel the emptiness. Heart Of Greed's episode 37 and 38 straight in a row yesterday was very helpful to bring myself back. Eventually, I cried almost an hour in total when the drama was showed for 2 hours. At last I cried my lungs out, really. Feeling much relieved because I was trying so hard to be strong and yet I know that is just not me.

Zhern's house in Kinrara is so big and luxurious! I am happy that I decided to go for his dad's birthday party today. Heh- although only the 4 of us (Kok Soo, Guan Teck, Ning and I), we had fun alright? They played monopoly when Ning and I was busy watching Heart Of Greed's episode 39 and 40. Oh, we bought uncle Mooncake from Bee Cheng Hiang (where most people buy bak kua) but we bought something different. Lol. We hope the mooncakes don't taste so bad tho, cause I have never tried the mooncake from there. =)

Will talk more another day. Not in the mood.

Current song: Better in time.

Goodnight!

No comments: