Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 3

Today was so good that my body is practically aching now.

I have no time to update much right now, wait till weekend and I shall blurp all the stories, if I still remember them! But, whatever it is, I have the rockest, coolest and most protective orientation officers- (we call them the OOs- the seniors)! They rock! =)

We had the dry ice breaker session and also the wet ice breaker session! Wootz! I had fun! My pretty yellow shirt turned half pink in front and half green behind after the session! And my beautiful clean WHITE pants turned pink in front and black behind. =( Flours, colourings aka paint, creams, marjerins and eggs.. etc were used! We had 6 stations to go to, to complete the task given. Each time, there'll be 2 groups competing.

My group! JengJeng... Presenting the Group 9, which is also called the 9-ners and malig-nine!
p/s: malignant is the tumour which is invasive and harmful because they will eventually spread to other parts of your body and you'll die faster la! In a way, we're trying to say we will conquer you. Muahaha! But yeah, we needed to put that 9/ nine somewhere in the group name, so we ended up choosing malig-nine!

My group cheer will soon be posted. Give me time! My 24 hours now, is really really NOT enough! =(

Then, the dirty pigs- Kevin, Esther, Guan Teck and I went to Asia Cafe in the soaking wet condition to eat and the fans were practically fan-ning us! We were hungry ok? Ate sandwishes at 4pm and had to do so many activities! Energy also not enough ar. But, yeah, we were GOOD!

I really need the sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: