Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 5

I haven't been sleeping for more than 24 hours.
My movements are very very restricted now. My thighs are feeling very tight and my arms can barely do anything, but yeah, my fingers are fine.

My orientation officers rock! ROCK. ROCK. ROCK! I cannot have better seniors than them- Yuan Liang, Li Yen, Michelle, Khee Lung, Hung Yew, Tien Meng, Sook Yeen, Jolene and also Ghi Waie. We had lots of other seniors which help us out suddenly, like.. Jian Min (I am not sure how to spell his name and he's from semester 5) Hung Yew ditched us tonight for his Avril Lavigne concert.

p/s: Ghi Waie is in semester 5 already! And yet, he got to cheat us all that he is doing semester 1 with us, mingle well with us and just play along- until he was revealed last night after the mass dance! He cheated all of us! But, heck; he is a nice super senior! =) And the rest except for Hung Yew is in semester 4; with Hung Yew from semester 2! ROCK. ROCK. ROCK!!

Treasure hunt was very tiring, but all in all, I had fun like every other night. But but!! I hated the indian group of guys- who cares where on ass are they from- WE HATE them! Yes, I know orientation is meant to toughen us up, but wtf, they treated the juniors so inhuman-ly! You suck, that particular indian group! #$^#%!&@&$@&

p/s: NO offense to other indian people, its just them!

I loveeeeeeee my orientation officers so much!!!!!!!!!!... *hugs*

The barely can walk and don't really go for outdoor activities girl, which is me, now attending all the activities, JUST FOR my OOs!

Telematch is tomorrow. Fun!

No comments: