Friday, August 8, 2008

Li Shin left

I broke my self-promise. I went to KLIA with Kok Soo, Joo Yong and Wei Keat to send BabyShin off. I never want to send my friends off from the airport, and BabyShin is the first. Not like she's my first friend who left for good, but she's the first whom made me dare to go and send her. Maybe she borrowed me abit of her courage. It was hard, seeing someone whom I am close to, now leaving me for 10 months. Yes, I know, for good and I should be happy for her. I am very happy for her to get that scholarship, but its hard to be far; distance you know? But, surprisingly, it took me time to cry, and I remember when my first little tear rolled was when I know I am going to hug her for the last time in year 2008, on 8th of August. T.T

p/s: I am sorry for not sending some of my ever closest friend like Mei Jiun, Sam and Ken Sing off. I just couldn't do it. I am sorry.
Mei, you should know why I should never send you. I love you alot and deepest!

One baby is on her way to United States already. Miss you, BabyShin! ;-(

Remember what you promised us before: You will update your blog very often, email us when free and also, I can call you in MY middle of the night cause its your morning. =)

Then, after sending you off, where we see Mr. Teddy very kesian stuffed into that paper bag and check in hand luggage that time, babies' tears rolled more than ever. When I got into Kok Soo's car, while leaving KLIA, I heard the mandarin song titled 'Peng You', that song made me cried again! Urgh. What a feeling to start 08-08-08 and also to end 08-08-08, our once in a lifetime?

Some pictures:

Last picture of babies for the year 2008.

Kok Soo and Wei Keat.

Babengs minus 2. Wilson and Hon Meng.
p/s: Another 2 babengs already in abroad, Ken Sing in Singapore and Sam in Sdyney.

Li Shin's mummy and daddy, with Mr. Teddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carr Men and Pei Li!
May you girls stay as bubbly and happy always!

No comments: