Saturday, August 2, 2008

fun

Ello people!

Yesterday was a great day. 1st of August- Happy Friendship Day! =)

This week is such a busy week, but I like to be busy, at least when I am busy with something else, I wouldn't have the space and freedom in my head to think about something else and then have sleepless night.

Wednesday- Went bak kut teh with Li Shin, Eugene, Wei Han, Kong Chian and Geof. They came down to Klang and off we went to Sentosa to eat. Not bad larh the bkt there, affordable, seriously. And, they are so lame and funny. Even during bkt itself, we get to laugh alot. *stomach- inside joke* Then, we went Pyramid to watch Red Cliff, then played bowling, then lastly, went Asia Cafe for pool. It was a long day, but I had fun. =)

Thursday- Went badminton with Ken Hon and Li Shin. Had quite a good game since we played 2 against 1. Lol. Then, went Ca Men's mum's shop to have lunch and went home to shower then off to Summit to watch The Mummy. Very funny movie, cause got a bit of comedy in it. Overall, not bad. Then, rush home to help Yen Yee out for her assignment. Lastly, helped my sister finish her Geography project. I barely had time for myself.

Friday- Took train to Subang again, but met Wei Hao. Zhernie picked me up with Chiew Yee, Li Shin and Ning in the car already. Headed to Pyramid to go lagoon. 9 of us - Li Shin, Ning, Ting Yu, Kai Jia, Carr Men, Chiew Yee, Zhernie, Guan Teck and I. Then played till around 430, which is the dry and wet park. I hurt my fingers in the wet park and my slipper caused me blister! Sobs. Then, showered and headed to Pei Li's house in Serdang for her birthday party! OMG OMG, Pei Li's house is super huge and nice and sweet and, I can stay there forever la! =) I had surprise for myself! Mei Jiun darling called suddenly and we chatted a while. Oh boy, I miss her like crazy! Private jet to Sydney? *watery eyes*

p/s: Pictures are with Li Shin. She's VERY busy, thus, I guess it will take time for her to upload and send to us. Have patience yeah? Although I will bug her. Lol.

Body pain. Fingers pain. Toe pain. I am going to stay at home today.

We can hardly seek the truth, unless a person is willing to tell the truth and try not to think about the circumstances. But, how often do people do that? Either knowing the truth or not, still we will have the upset feeling in our heart that keeps us wondering all day long and then, look like some zombie that never sleep for several days with panda eyes and huge eye bags.

To you and me: We are guessing what's in "its" heart. We don't know the truth. Don't be too upset as I think it is not worth because we can't predict the way "it" thinks. But, you always have us to talk to, yea?

Current song: Better in time.

No comments: