Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yesterday 06-08-08

I lost my temper badly yesterday, in Pyramid. Long story. Come to think about it now, I really don't know the both of us well enough although we knew each other for more than a year now. I am over it now, so it doesn't matter.

We (Li Shin, Joo Yong and I) had so much fun yesterday, being really random. Li Shin and I was chatting through msn in the morning, around 11am, then she said she was bored and she's going to come down to Klang to pick me up with Ning tagged along to go Taipan. So, I figured, we, babies should really go. So, Li Shin came down without Ning to pick me up from the petrol station near my house. I tell you, Chang Li Shin has a photographic mind especially in memorizing roads! She came only once to Klang and the second time was yesterday, amazingly, she didn't even get lost at some place that I might not know. Lol.

p/s: Thanks to Kong Chian tunnel. Lol. *inside joke*

Then, off we went to pick Joo Yong up from her house then we went Pyramid straight. We reached around 1 plus, so we ate Mr. Teppanyaki and watched Sex and the City! I love the movie, babies agreed its better than 27 dresses! Lol. This 4 girls kind of resemble us 4 too. The next 10 months, I am going to practise how to scream excitedly when I see LiShin the next time. Lol.


Then, we ate at Sushi Zanmai for dinner, actually its as farewell dinner for LiShin, but so many people ffk me! How dare you guys? *hold arm and stare* Anyway, we have a few of faithful friends which appeared also larh: Kok Soo, Zhern Yung, Guan Teck aka Hello Kitty and Ting Yu. So, the 7 of us chatted along happily. =)

Lings.

Mak Qing, Me and LiShin

Ting Yu, LiShin, JooYong and Kok Soo.

Guan Teck, LiShin, Me and Zhern Yung.

I assume yesterday was a not bad day, other than I didn't get to see someone that I wanted to and also had a little drama.

To you: HUMAN NEEDS PRIVACY! Urgh!

No comments: