Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day one at work

I really don't know how to define the day I had today.

It all started with another horrible night of sleep because I don't know why I can't sleep before 3 or 4am and in addition with some dreams which made me really tired when I get up. This is bad. I woke up at 10am when my mum woke me up to drive her to somewhere. When I reached home, feeling so tired, I used the computer as usual- sign into msn, log into facebook (make a baby app, friends for sale app, texas hold 'em app, fluff friends app, blackjack app).

Feeling extremely moodless today made me watch the Olympics more than I use the computer. I would love to try archery! The Koreans made it looked so professional, and thus, I invested my interest. Out of no where, I received call from Miss Pua (a girl working in Delta Tuition Centre) asking me whether I can work today at 6pm. I hated to say no although I don't have the mood to work, I said 'yeah sure'. Then, I had my favourite maggi mee, not Magee brand, its Ruski- after so long, my aunt found it again in Econmart! So, I had a packet, filled with happiness and self satisfaction. =)

I left for work at 5.30pm. Then, started work by drawing lines in a book to keep track of student's fee payment. Then, learnt how to collect the student's cards from them to take their attendance. I tell you, its not easy and I am so going to take my time trying to adapt. So many classes and its just very very confusing. Lol. But, today not so bad, all primary and there's only one secondary class. I met Mr. Sugu (my accounting tutor), Pn. Norhayati (my bm teacher in F2 and F3) and there's this Mr.Brian who teaches English and I have never known him kept staring at me. So weird, and finally:

Mr. Brian: Hi. *smiles*
Me: Yes, sir?
Mr.Brian: Who's your sister inside there?
Me: See Hui.
Mr.Brian: Ok, I see. *still smiling*

The funny thing is I saw someone wrote Mr. Brain instead of Mr. Brian in his essay. Lol. I laughed, but not loud, or else Ms.Pua's going to stare at me. Lol. Ms.Pua is not much older than me, I think she's only maybe a year older than me, but I don't know why everyone calls her that way.

Then, when I collected 3 standard one students' cards, they rushed to me and slip their cards into my fingers. I heard one of the boys said 'Yay! She took my card first!!'. Then another boy, 'Aiyah, I always also give last one larh..' The little cute boy talked as if he's going to tear! Nevermind, next time I take from him first. Heheh! So adorable! Other classes were too many students to handle, but fine.

So many dramas also today, I sat there for 5 hours, I think Ms.Pua made calls to 4 parents to tell them about their kids- never finish homework and smsed during class. =S

When I came home, I came online straight. Then, Wei Han suddenly told me he's leaving this Saturday. At first he told me next week one lor, and now, less than 4 days? Urgh. I hate farewells! I hate saying Goodbye although I know he's going to come back real soon. The plus point is that, he's leaving for Singapore. But I am still sad cause he accompanied the most after finals until now, almost my online buddy already. Now, he's going to study, surely no more so much free time to accompany me play poker already. Sighs. Nevermind, its all for good! =)

Then, suddenly, I thought about myself. If months ago, SMU (Singapore Management Uni) accepted me, then I am going to fly this week too. What the! *shrugs* Hahaha. Nevermind, now its like I am meant to be here, in Malaysia.

Mummy: Girl ar, you wore this shirt to college on your orientation day right?
Me: Yeah, why? *not realising*
Mummy: Nolah, today is your first time working, you wore it again.
Me: Oh yeah!... *smiles*
Mummy: .... *walks away*

I am kind of looking forward to go to work tomorrow cause I will see people whom I miss alot!

Good day, everyone!

No comments: