Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 6

We had the fun fun telematch today! Wooooo~~

9 of the juniors came for telematch- Stephanie, Li Hoong, Wen Peng, Devan, Adrian, Lawrence, Azam, Jian and I. The O.Os that accompanied us was- Yuan Liang, Tien Meng, Michelle, Chui Munn and Ghi Waie. Then, Jian Min appeared when we had the fear factor eating gross food. Not so grossy but almost everyone one of us wanted to puke. Sorry. =/

The first station that we went to was the action potential station. Lol. Yes, a very good starting for malig-nine because we won that match. =)


Michelle, our active female OO, which practically helped us out in every game, every activity! And, I call her 'my second most common english name- Michelle'. This is because when we first met, I forgot her name, then she told me she has the most common english name starting with M. I blurted 'owh, Mandy ar???' Lolz. It was funny la, cause I didn't know why I said Mandy instead of Michelle also. But, yeah, Chui Munn is the Mandy then. Li Yen and Suki came to see us when it was about to end because they had some cheerleading thingy going on.

Then, after some group discussion on the field, we went to Ajima, I guess to eat our lunch. I was starving! Then, we crapped and lame-d so much. I didn't know Tien Meng seriously until today, during the lunch. He's so funny and lame! So many funny things he did. Lol. Bladder is urinary gland. ;-p And, he's SO SO SO sweet! He catches lizards for his girl friend because she won't be able to sleep when there's lizard in her room. See? So man! Awww.. And, he's smart! He got 98 out of 100 for his ISAT, people!


p/s: Stephanie and I planned to send our future boyfriend to him for a boyfriend orientation. Don't play play people! There's actually other guy which consults him how to and what to do for anniversary! *claps* I am very proud to have you as my senior! Hahah.. But, he can't dance cause he said he's a slow learner. So, alright, for dance orientation, I will send mine to Yuan Liang! He can dance so well!


Seriously, I
loveeeeeee my OOs! I just cannot find another word to replace the love word. I have been saying that alot too, to my mummy, my sister, my friends. =) And sooner or later, they might think I am crazily in love with all of them. Lol.
Malig-nine has the B-E-S-T orientation officers! *I realised I have been saying that alot in my bloggie too.*

Gonna meet them on Monday for track trip in Pyramid. Then, staying with Stephanie. Tuesday is my embarrassing day. =S I better watch some clips on Wizard of Oz and read more about Dorothy.

Almost everyone is calling me Mezhen now, except a few that agreed that I don't look like her. After Tuesday, I'll most probably be known as Dorothy. Tsk tsk. I am See Wei, people! But I gave up saying 'nolarh, I don't look like her larh' to people already. Now, I will say 'oh, thank you thank you!' Haha.. p/s: Mezhen is the vice president of the Student Representative Council. She's smart and sweet too. So, yeah how to compare me and her??!! Tsk tsk. *watery puppy eyes*

This is a picture of how my pants look like after the telematch. Presenting you, the pants I wore when taking ktm home cause there wasn't any place for me to change. Now I know why people stared at me. I didn't know its that bad. Really. And by the way, that's the back part somemore. -.-" And my left part of my hair was like, baked- egg, flour and oil I guess? I had a hard time washing my hair today.

After sitting on the grass which is wet, curry, butter, eggs, flour, what so ever. Gross I know.

The fact that my left shoulder is so so painful that I cannot lift my hands up properly, and I walk super slow down and up the stairs because my thigh muscles hurt even more now. I take time to sit and stand also.
But but, I had fun and its worth everything- its a once in a life time experience that I will treasure forever and ever.

No comments: