Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 7

I know some of the group 9 member are gathering today to discuss about the props we are going to use for the Wizard of Oz sketch and also, the power rangers' things that we are going to use for track trip tomorrow. Yet, I am at home, not with them because I have family gathering later.

I will just update about my group cheer and also my orientation t-shirt that looks like this after wearing it twice.

First of all, my Group cheer goes like this:

*****
A malig-nine, A malig-nine,
A malig-nine, A malig-nine,
A malig-nine, A malig-nine,
A malig-nineeeeeee...

Tiam! *in hokkien- it means shut up*

A di ji A di ji Ah oh Ah.. *Wen Peng will say it first*
A di ji A di ji Ah oh Ah.. *all of us with claps*
A di ji A di ji sis bomba
A di ji A di ji rar rar rar!

Ai pia *in hokkien it means strive*
PIA PIA PIA PIA PIA!!
Ai E-nya *in hokkien it means want to win*
E-nya E-nya E-nya E-nya E-nya!

Goooooooooooo Malig-nine!
*****

Well, yes, all the hokkien thing was my silly idea. =S

p/s: I will do it to show my friends when I see them larh. =)

Next, this is my beloved tshirt.


For the buddy system in Taylors, we had a ugly yellow digi man tshirt too. But, trust me, this is wayyyyy nicer than that and its not ugly!

No comments: