Saturday, August 23, 2008

memories

Somehow, something made me emotional. That something that triggered me is really powerful because it was from yesterday night after I blogged.

After reading a bit of Breaking Dawn, I went and grab my photo album from the drawer. Then, of course quickly turned to the first page and almost laugh my lungs out because- I shall not say anything. OhMyGod, how can I look so different within 7 years? I am very much a grown up now. The next time I show my boyfriend the pictures, I am sure he is going to roll on the floor laughing and I am prepared to be teased too. =/ Then, I moved on slowly to my secondary school pictures- aiyor, why was my spectacles so ugly? And, my hair? So problematic wan! =( In fact, my secondary life was the best! Last time, we used to keep all the pictures taken in a real touchable photo album, but now, people keep them in computers- looking it all from the computer.

ps/: I think I want to develope all the pictures taken during my college life and place them pretty-ly in a beautiful album, or should I say 3 or 4 albums? Because it is really alot! Currently, most pictures were taken with my college mates, really.

I MISS college! I miss PM4-ians! I miss all my other friends from college too! =(

Here's something that I want to share with you guys:
According to my calendar: August is the month of O-P-T-I-M-I-S-M. It also quotes:
The pessimist see the difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist, see the opportunity in every difficulty.

I am contradicting myself. Struggling. I will get use to it.

No comments: