Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 4

First and foremost,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sam Foong aka my dearest brother! =)
You are now 20!
I am sorry for waking you up today by calling. But hey! I called to Aussie ok? =)
I love youuuuuu, Sam bro! You are the best elder brother! *hugs*

I had fun again tonight- the event was mass dance. I wanted to skip at first, but I went also lah at last. I have team spirit and I want to have fun! =) =) And, YES, it was so fun! Merely dance my body off following the steps by the seniors and then sweat like I haven't been sweating for 1 year! Lol. I am happy and hyper now, with my muscles all aching like crappp..!!

p/s: The coffee that was provided after the mentor-mentee session is so.... so... making me awake and hyper! Die larhhh...

Tomorrow is the day- Treasure hunt, babe! =)

Go...... Malig-nine!! Hehehe!!

Oh, and I got cheated by one of my team member! Urgh. Talk about it later cause its suppose to be secret until next week! I don't want my orientation to end so fast!! =(

No comments: