Thursday, August 14, 2008

3rd day at work.

Its a good day.

I met Ms.Tay yesterday. She's still so slim and pretty.
I met Ms.Grace Tay and Mr.Low today! *smiles* I miss them! Then, I hear Mr.Low's voice for around 5 hours. =) He is still the old same Mr.Low with his ancient undying stories. Miss his lame jokes and his lessons!

I haven't seen Ms.Linda because usually her classes end earlier than I go for work. So, yes I am still missing her.

After meeting most of them, I truly deeply miss my tuition life in Delta! *sobs*

I am getting use to my work, but I still don't hope to work everyday larh. Those primary school kids are still adorable, especially Ms.Glory's daughters- so pretty!

Tomorrow is Friday! Yay! Then weekend. =)
The only thing about Saturday is that Wei Han is leaving.
I am not sure when is Chiew Yee and Rahdika leaving cause they said either Sat or Sun.

I will miss you guys! Do take care and keep in touch! Don't ever mia ar. *winks*

p/s: mia- missing in action.

No comments: