Friday, August 22, 2008

22-08-08; A day to miss as I go on.

It was a well-planned day. Everything turned out to be good. I am going to miss today. No, nothing BIG happened, alright? =)

Knowing I have 2 days left now and I won't have the time to meet some VIPs, Ken Hon and I went out today. I insisted playing badminton and also for a movie. That is what we usually do, so I just want to do the same before he leaves for UK. =( I might not be sending him off; I may not be going to his house for the 'no reason and for fun' party according to him; and I am going to miss him when he is away for a year. Many things will remind me of him- too many to mention, but minor minor things like: a song, movies, badminton and bruises will tune his face in my mind. =) Yes, especially bullying me part. I don't hope to have another guy to bully me in uni- NO!

DON'T watch 'The Strangers', please? Its very the lame! As in, L-A-M-E! =( Is it horror? Urhm, I would say no, rank it as semi-horror lah. I did scream, when the whatever mask person appeared unexpectedly in front of that main actress. Lol. Oh, thanks for borrowing me your shoulder and arm to grab when I screamed! Teehee! I will miss you for that too. Another semi-horror movie when you come back next year, ok ok??

p/s: Ken Hon, you think I care you say ok or not ar? We said we will already just now! =) And, I definitely will remind you, don't worry! Oh, and also that birthday card thingy- shall be sending you an email soon! No excuses to delete the mails I send and will be sending!

I am going to miss alot of things, but it shall be kept with me personally. I know, not everyone has the thought of missing and thinking of some people and some things. But, I really am a sensitive and full with emotions. I cry when I am sad or too happy, I laugh when I want to laugh or sometimes just to cheer people up, I shout at people when I really get pissed at that person, I hate people for a reason, I love people for no reason but for who they are; I just want you guys to know that I am honest with everything I do and I do it with my heart- even when I scold you. =)

Oh, and again, my hero of the day, Ken Hon fetched me all the way home! Yes, from Pyramid to my house (Klang). Thank you, Thank you! *big warmy hug larh- NAH!* I think the total traffic lights after reaching the end of Kesas at Botanic to my house was 7! Imagine, 7 or 8 traffic lights which took the journey home extra 10 minutes long. Ahahaha! I gonna remember today- my last badminton session with you for the year and the day I had the most bruises-to-be caused by you. I should be learning how to smash while you are away! Good way of motivating me just now. *evil grin*

Bodyache already. Headache too. But, I am going to finish reading Breaking Dawn that I bought today in 2 days time! I will. =)

I have chosen my direction.

No comments: